Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012

2012 is starting to shape up for races and training.  I had a major setback at the end of December while swimming. I was getting lazy with form (and something else), but ended up putting my SI joint out and causing severe pain for a week or so.  Because of this, I adjusted my 2012 schedule.

I'm also excited to be apart of the 2012 Eleonore Rocks Ambassador team.  The focus is to raise money and awareness for terminally ill children and their family.  While my wife was delivering our son Isaac, a family lost their child in the NICU.  I had to listen to the nurse make the call to report it...it was horrible.   Eleonore Rocks has done a great job and recruited a few big athletes like Andy Potts.

The big races for 2012 will be Rev 3 Quassy, Savageman, and a Rev3 adventure race.  I'll do a few sprints and a bunch of road races in between.

I'm still working on some updates to ErgDB, but am happy with where it's at.  I'm getting great feedback from users and it's fairly stable.  I'm just waiting for the masses to use it.

I've got another project I'm hoping to dig up from the grave.  I just need a UI, but it will take a twist on race results and social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment