Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ups and downs

Last weekend, I did my CP30 test.  Came in at 3 w/g...not the best, but it's a start.  I felt much better then past attempts though.  I followed it up with a good 7.2 mile run Sunday and a swim.

Monday started a new week and I was hoping to have a week where I was able to complete every workout, including recovery runs.  Wednesday, I had to bail on the recovery run after a mile due to back pain.  Today, I stopped over half way into a tempo run due to my knee acting up.  I'm NOT overdoing it this time.

I plan to take it easy this weekend with the running. I'll do a long bike Saturday, then maybe a 5k outside Sunday to see how the body is holding up.  Swimming is going much better, but still a lot of base work to do. I feel much better compared to the beginning of the month, and am getting excited to see how my progress goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment