Tuesday, March 1, 2011

▲,▲,▼,▼,◄,►,◄,►,(B),(A),[Start]

I still remember learning the Konami code for Contra...I was in first grade and loved my nintendo.  I was told I was obessed with it, but hey, I'm a computer programmer now so it must have all worked out.

Well, what does Konami have to do with triathlon?  Kiwami Konami is an amazing long distance triathlon suit.  Kiwami's Amphibian suit was worn as a speedsuit during Kona last year, but this is their ITU style suit...it's not an official speedsuit.

I'm psyched to be racing in a Kiwami Konami for 2011...and most likely 2012 as gear lasts me a few seasons.  The suit has two back pockets, perfect for long rides, and built in gel pockets.  I may take a trick from Jordan Rapp and stash salt tabs in those pockets on the run.

Definitely check out Konami suits.  I think the Amphibian is an amazing short course suit, with the Konami covering the rest.  Some pro's even race the Amphibian for 70.3 and longer distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment