Friday, January 28, 2011

great/easy week

This week has turned out to be pretty mellow on the training side.  With the snow and some other stuff going on, my training was limited.  But my body was real happy.

Tuesday I turned 29, another year closer to my 30th birthday challenge.  Wednesday, we got to hear the heartbeat of our baby.  Took them awhile to find it (scary), but the midwife came in and found it right away then.

Looking to do a 2 hr ride Saturday, 6.6 mile run Sunday, and then a swim.  Starting next week, I'll be back to morning workouts and then an FTP test next Saturday.  Right now, I'm coming in low for the CP30 test (~3.05 w/kg), but feel pretty good.  I don't think I was too much stronger at Timberman, where I went 2:39 with a pit stop, rain, and a conservative ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment